The No. 24 Pittsburgh Panthers (2-1) face an FCS opponent, the Rhode Island Rams. The Panthers () host the Rams on September 24, 2022 at 12pm ET. A total of points has been set for the match by the bookmakers.
The following betting trends use the latest odds as of September 23, 2022 at 7:23 am ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this tour and win up to $1,000 in risk-free bets at BetMGM today!
Pittsburgh vs. Rhode Island Odds
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head results within a closed gaming network. The confidence of the forecast is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
2021 team stats comparison
|Pittsburgh||Statistics (ranking)||Rhode Island|
|41.4 (3)||points per game||35.0 (6)|
|23.6 (42)||Points per game against||22.0 (11)|
|337.4 (8)||passing yards||169.0 (44)|
|263.3 (120)||Pass Yards Against||227.0 (41)|
|150.8 (71)||reed yards||168.0 (11)|
|89.6 (6)||Throwing yards against||108.0 (14)|
|11 (42)||sweepstakes||0 (100)|
|17 (9)||Apprenticeship||1 (28)|
Pittsburgh vs. Rhode Island betting information
Pittsburgh stats and trends
- Pittsburgh posted a win against the spread this season.
- Two of Pittsburgh’s three games have surpassed their point totals this season.
- The Panthers and their opponent have scored more than 56.5 points twice this year.
- The Panthers’ games this season have recorded an average total of 53.5, which is 3.0 points lower than the total for this matchup.
Rhode Island stats and trends
- The Rams’ average game totals last year and the over/under for this match are the same.
Pittsburgh players to watch
- Israel Abanikanda’s 302 rushing yards (100.7 per game) came in 64 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season, Vincent Davis rushed for 97 yards (48.5 per game) on 16 carries.
- Jared Wayne’s 265 receiving yards (88.3 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He collected 13 receptions and a touchdown.
- Konata Mumpfield has had a 140-yard season so far (46.7 receiving yards per game) with a touchdown and 12 passes.
- Gavin Bartholomew has had seven receptions for 130 yards (43.3 ypg) and a touchdown this season.
- Jaylen Smith racked up 111 yards and a touchdown on the ground during last year’s campaign.
- Paul Woods collected 55 yards throughout 2021.
- Ivory Frimpong had 47 receiving yards (47.0 ypg) in 2021.
- Joey Kenny averaged 37.0 receiving yards per game a season ago.