The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (2-1) have a Sun Belt showdown with the UL Monroe Warhawks (1-2). The Warhawks (on the money line to win) go to their home field on September 24, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET against the Ragin’ Cajuns ( ). The game total is currently set to .
The following information is based on odds valid on September 22, 2022 at 6:27 am ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this tour and click here for the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Louisiana vs. UL Monroe Odds
|To spread||Up down|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head results within a closed gaming network. The confidence of the forecast is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team stats comparison
|Louisiana||Statistics (ranking)||UL Monroe|
|31.3 (75)||points per game||17.3 (118)|
|20.3 (49)||Points per game against||40.7 (124)|
|221.7 (88)||passing yards||171.7 (107)|
|257.3 (96)||Pass Yards Against||238.7 (85)|
|114.3 (104)||reed yards||112.3 (106)|
|99.3 (42)||Throwing yards against||160.7 (87)|
|1 (9)||sweepstakes||2 (23)|
|10 (2)||Apprenticeship||4 (46)|
Louisiana vs. UL Monroe betting information
Louisiana stats and trends
- Louisiana won twice against the spread this season.
- As at least a 9-point favorite, Louisiana has two ATS wins (2-1).
- Louisiana has had two games (out of three) hits this year.
- On two occasions this year, the Ragin’ Cajuns and their opponent have combined to score over 51.5 points.
- The total for this game is 51.5, 5.0 points less than the Ragin’ Cajuns’ total game average so far this season.
Last direct confrontations
In the last two clashes between these two teams, Louisiana has a 2-0 lead over UL Monroe. Louisiana scored 91 points in those two matches compared to 36 for UL Monroe.
UL Monroe statistics and trends
- UL Monroe posted a win against the spread this year.
- UL Monroe is ATS winless (0-2) while playing at least 9 points underdog this year.
- UL Monroe had one game (out of three) surpass the total this year.
- Warhawks games have surpassed 51.5 points scored twice this season.
- This season, Warhawks games resulted in an average total score of 61.5, which is 10.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Louisiana players to watch
- Chandler Fields threw for 352 yards (117.3 ypg) to lead Louisiana, completing 54.5% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- The team’s best runner, Chris Smith, carried the ball 25 times for 116 yards (38.7 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season, Jacob Kibodi had 19 carries for 96 yards (32.0 per game).
- Michael Jefferson’s 154 receiving yards (51.3 yards per game) leads the team. He has 12 receptions with a touchdown.
- John Stephens Jr. caught three passes for 103 yards (103.0 yards per game) and a touchdown this year.
- Johnny Lumpkin’s seven claws yielded 77 yards (25.7 ypg) and three touchdowns.
UL Monroe Players to Watch
- Chandler Rogers has been a double threat to lead UL Monroe in passing and running. He has 457 yards (152.3 ypg), completing 68.2% of his passes and throwing two touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He rushed for 69 yards (23.0 ypg) in 30 carries with a rushing touchdown.
- Malik Jackson carried the ball 34 times for 110 yards (36.7 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Jevin Frett’s 141 receiving yards (47.0 yards per game) was 11 receptions with a touchdown.
- Alred Luke has had an 85-yard season so far (42.5 receiving yards per game), staggering on four passes.
- Frederick Lloyd Jr.’s Two Claws earned him 70 yards (35.0 ypg).