Illinois Fighting Illini (2-1) faces an FCS opponent, the Chattanooga Mocs. The Fighting Illinois, listed inin the propagation, welcome the Mocs, to win, on September 22, 2022 at 8:30 pm ET on BTN. A total of points has been set for the game.
This article uses valid lines as of September 22, 2022 at 3:28 am ET. Browse all the latest odds for this tour in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Illinois vs. Chattanooga Odds
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head results within a closed gaming network. The confidence of the forecast is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
2021 team stats comparison
|20.2 (116)||points per game||23.0 (14)|
|21.9 (29)||Points per game against||28.0 (18)|
|156.2 (120)||passing yards||168.0 (46)|
|215.2 (47)||Pass Yards Against||254.0 (49)|
|170.5 (54)||reed yards||171.0 (10)|
|151.3 (72)||throwing yards against||102.0 (9)|
|8 (15)||sweepstakes||1 (25)|
|12 (46)||Apprenticeship||3 (7)|
Illinois vs. Chattanooga Betting Information
Illinois statistics and trends
- Illinois won twice against the spread this season.
- One of Illinois’ three games has surpassed the point total this season.
- On two occasions this year, Fighting Illini and his opponent scored over 40 points.
- The total points average for Fighting Illini games this season is 48.2, 8.2 points above the over/under for this match.
Chattanooga stats and trends
- Chattanooga covered every time (1-0) as an underdog 18 points or more last season.
- The Mocs’ total game average last season was 48.0 points, 8.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Illinois players to watch
- Tommy DeVito threw for 622 yards (207.3 ypg) to lead Illinois, completing 67% of his passes and throwing six touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- Chase Brown’s 496 rushing yards (165.3 per game) came in 75 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season, Reggie Love III has racked up 17 carries for 86 yards (28.7 per game) and a touchdown.
- Isaiah Williams’ 157 receiving yards (52.3 yards per game) marks every receiver on the team. He totaled 19 receptions and a touchdown.
- Pat Bryant had seven passes for 147 yards (49.0 yards per game) and a touchdown this year.
- Brian Hightower’s 10 claws yielded 88 yards (29.3 ypg) and a touchdown.
- Cole Copeland completed 60% of his passes for 168 yards and a touchdown last season.
- Ailym Ford racked up 128.0 yards per game last season.
- Tyrell Price rushed for 41 yards a year ago.
- Reginald Henderson racked up 75 yards and a touchdown throughout 2021.
- Kanore McKinnon caught a pass last season on his way to 25 yards.
- Tyron Arnett threw his way for 21 receiving yards (21.0 ypg) last season.