The Cincinnati Bearcats (2-1) took the field against the Indiana Hoosiers (3-0) in college football action at Nippert Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio. the bears () and the Hoosiers ( on the moneyline to win) take the field on September 24, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET. Oddsmakers set the contest total at .
The betting facts in the article below reflect the odds as of September 21, 2022 at 6:25 am ET. See below for a table of the latest odds for this tour and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Cincinnati vs. Indiana odds
|To spread||Up down|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head results within a closed gaming network. The confidence of the forecast is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team stats comparison
|41.7 (23)||points per game||30.3 (79)|
|19.3 (43)||Points per game against||24.0 (64)|
|319.0 (16)||passing yards||297.0 (24)|
|111.3 (7)||Pass Yards Against||255.0 (95)|
|148.7 (82)||reed yards||130.3 (95)|
|122.0 (56)||Throwing yards against||186.0 (109)|
|4 (66)||sweepstakes||4 (66)|
|4 (46)||Apprenticeship||4 (46)|
Cincinnati vs. Indiana betting information
Cincinnati stats and trends
- Cincinnati has a win against the spread this season.
- Cincinnati has won ATS once (1-1) as a 16.5-point or higher favorite this year.
- All Cincinnati games have come to an end this season.
- The Bearcats and their opponent have scored over 57 points once this season.
- The Bearcats’ games this season have recorded an average total of 52.3, 4.7 points lower than the total for this matchup.
Indiana stats and trends
- Indiana has only one win against the spread this season.
- Two Indiana games (out of three) have come to an end this year.
- Hoosiers’ games have finished with over 57 points twice this season.
- The over/under for this game is 4.3 points higher than the average total score for the Hoosiers games (52.7).
Cincinnati players to watch
- Ben Bryant leads Cincinnati with 865 yards (288.3 ypg) on 69 of 98 passes with seven touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season.
- Charles McClelland carried the ball 33 times for 211 yards (70.3 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He also caught seven receptions for 71 yards (23.7 per game).
- This season, Myles Montgomery rushed for 108 yards (54.0 per game) on eight carries with a touchdown.
- Tyler Scott’s 119 receiving yards (39.7 yards per game) leads the team. He has seven receptions with a touchdown.
- Jadon Thompson has had five passes for 96 yards (32.0 yards per game) this year.
- Josh Whyle has dragged 10 grabs for 95 yards (31.7 ypg) and a touchdown this season.
Indiana players to watch
- Connor Bazelak has 891 yards (297.0 ypg) to lead Indiana, completing 56.6% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- The team’s best runner, Shaun Shivers, carried the ball 50 times for 241 yards (80.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season, Josh Henderson rushed for 130 yards (43.3 per game) on 24 carries with two touchdowns, as well as catching three passes for 47 yards (15.7 per game).
- Cam Camper’s 292 receiving yards (97.3 yards per game) came in 23 receptions with a touchdown.
- DJ Matthews Jr. caught 15 passes for 201 yards (67.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- AJ Barner’s nine receptions this season resulted in 86 yards (28.7 ypg) and a touchdown.