The Liberty Flames (2-1) and Akron Zips (1-2) will face off at Williams Stadium (VA) in Lynchburg, Virginia. The Flames, listed inin the spread, hosts the Zips, to win, on September 24, 2022 at 6:00 pm ET. A total of was set to match.
The betting facts in this article refer to odds valid from September 20, 2022 at 2:27 am ET. Keep scrolling to see all the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
freedom vs. Akron odds
|To spread||Up down|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head results within a closed gaming network. The confidence of the forecast is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team stats comparison
|28.7 (82)||points per game||12.0 (127)|
|26.0 (74)||Points per game against||46.0 (131)|
|135.0 (116)||passing yards||243.3 (70)|
|192.0 (41)||Pass Yards Against||312.7 (127)|
|144.0 (83)||reed yards||51.7 (128)|
|169.0 (98)||Throwing yards against||229.0 (122)|
|4 (66)||sweepstakes||4 (66)|
|9 (4)||Apprenticeship||3 (72)|
freedom vs. Akron Betting Information
Liberty statistics and trends
- Liberty won twice against the spread this year.
- Liberty have had two games (out of three) above the total this season.
- Once this year, the Flames and their opponent scored over 59 points.
- Flames’ games this season recorded an average total of 54.8, which is 4.2 points less than the total for this match.
Akron stats and trends
- Akron hasn’t won a game against the spread this season.
- Akron has no ATS wins (0-2) as an underdog of 28 points or more this year.
- Akron has had one game (out of three) hits this season.
- Zips games have surpassed 59 points on one occasion this season.
- This season, Zips’ games resulted in a total average score of 59.2, which is 0.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Liberty players to watch
- This season, Dae Dae Hunter had 21 carries for 126 yards (42.0 per game) and a touchdown.
- Demario Douglas’ 148 receiving yards (49.3 yards per game) was eight receptions with two touchdowns.
- Noah Frith has caught five passes for 95 yards (31.7 yards per game) this year.
- CJ Yarbrough’s four receptions yielded 55 yards (18.3 ypg).
Akron players to watch
- DJ Irons leads Akron with 650 yards (216.7 ypg) on 63 of 94 passes with two touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 48 yards (16.0 ypg) on 28 carries.
- The team’s best runner, Cameron Wiley, carried the ball 38 times for 118 yards (39.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He also caught 11 passes for 50 yards (16.7 per game).
- Shocky Jacques-Louis’ 236 receiving yards (78.7 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He had 20 receptions and a touchdown.
- Daniel George has recorded 133 receiving yards (44.3 yards per game) with 10 passes this year.
- TJ Banks’ six claws yielded 66 yards (33.0 ypg).